Sorry I’ve been MIA this week, I’ve had a lot going on! I’ll give you a quick recap…
- Saturday night after I got off work, Ben and I went out for our late Valentine’s dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!
Via Instagram…love him! (ignore the bad lighting)
- Sunday morning was church, and the rest of the day was spent trying to catch up on homework that I had put off last week. Sunday night was game night!
- Monday I had my Chemistry lab (for some reason ASU doesn’t give us President’s Day off??), and I came home to work on homework.
- Tuesday was the day of my first speech in public speaking class! I was the very first person to go, which was both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, I didn’t get the benefit of watching and learning from other people’s mistakes. On the other hand, I got to get it over with and relax for the rest of the class (and the rest of the month!). I did my speech on The Color Run, and I think it went pretty well!
- Tuesday night I slept for about 10 hours. Yesterday morning I woke up and completed a 6 mile run, followed by a 1 mile walk. This one went well! I spent the day doing homework until it was time to go to my Recitation. I then came home to work on homework a little more (are you seeing the theme here?), and headed to Ben’s. We went for a two mile walk, then hung out and watched a movie.
- P.S- I got over 22,000 steps in yesterday! No wonder I was so tired…
- Today, not much is going on. I have classes from 9-3, then I’ll come home. I might complete a strength workout when I get home, or I might just collapse on the couch. It’ll depend on how I’m feeling!
That’s my week!
What are you up to this week?