As I’m sitting down to write this post, I am drawing a total blank. Seriously. I got nothin’.
I guess I’ll just talk to you and tell you what’s on my mind!
- I am so done with school. It makes me so tired! I think I have about 5 weeks left before finals start. I think I can handle that. Thankfully, this first year of college has flown by pretty fast for me. I hope the next two go just as fast! (I’m planning on graduating in three years rather than four).
- I’m going through a fish phase! Almost every night, all I’m wanting for dinner is this fish. We get it at Sam’s Club, and I just love it! I bake it in the oven until it’s nice and crispy. I think it’s a fairly healthy option when I don’t want to put any work into making dinner for myself.
- I need to pick a new blog design. This one is okay, but I don’t like that it only supports one menu. Actually, I’m thinking about just taking the plunge and becoming self-hosted. It’s not too expensive, so I might as well just do it! Plus, I like blogging. I’ve always enjoyed writing, and this gives me a great place to write and express my thoughts.
- I want a tattoo. I’ve wanted one for years, but I just never found anything that I really love. I figured that I need to stop searching for a tattoo to get, because that isn’t the point for me. I don’t want a tattoo just to have one, I want something that is meaningful to me. Well, I stopped looking and wouldn’t ya know, I stumbled upon an idea that I love! I’ll be sure to keep you posted if it actually happens 😉
- I’m kind of excited for April! It will be a pretty busy month for me. Not only is it my last full month of school, but I also have my Redneck Run 5k, Girls on the Run 5k and banquet, and a wedding to go to! I hope that being busy will make the month fly by!
- I just realized that this post doesn’t have any pictures. Sorry ’bout it. I know that for me personally, it’s pretty hard to stay entertained reading a post with no pictures. Oops. At least this is in list form to break things up a bit.
- I’ve been going a little wedding crazy lately. Although I myself am not getting married any time soon, it seems like everyone else is! I know at least 5 people that are engaged/getting married this year. It’s crazy! I always joke that I’m too young for this to happen. My friends should all be getting married when I’m 27, not 19. All the talk about weddings has gotten me thinking about my own someday. I’m already pinning and planning away!
- I guess that’s it for today! Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be back with a better post 🙂
What are you thinking about right now?
Do you ever draw a blank?
I have to admit, this was one of the things I thought about most before I decided to start this blog. I want to be able to post on a consistent basis, and I was terrified of getting writer’s block! I suppose it happens to everyone from time to time, and I’ll get the hang of it as I go along 🙂