Hey there! I’m super pumped that it’s already Wednesday..the weeks are flying by!
I’ve decided that every Wednesday for the next few weeks (or until I get sick of talking about myself), I’ll write a post in a series I’m calling “Meet Madison.” I figured that it would be a cool way for readers to get to know me a little better. Hey, I might even get to know myself a little better in the process!
- My name is Madison. I am freshman at Arizona State University. I’ll be turning 20 this year…time sure does fly!
- I don’t look like that anymore ^ Mostly because my hair color is different. Here’s a more current photo.
I swear my the color of my face does match the rest of me, the lighting in the picture just makes me look like a ghost!
- I was born in a small town called Conroe, Texas. My parents and I moved out to Arizona when I was 9 for my dad’s work. I threw massive fits and was angry about moving, but now of course I couldn’t be more thankful for my life here! This is where my friends and “family” are, and this is home to me now.
have a serious addictionlike to dye my hair a lot. Or, I did. Now I’m growing it out to get it back to my natural color. I plan on doing a post about the evolution of my hair sometime in the near future.
Red hair don’t care
- My favorite color is teal/blue, with pink coming in a close second. I used to hate pink, but now I am falling in love with it again. Sometimes I wonder if pink is becoming my new favorite color. We shall see!
- My freshman year of high school, I couldn’t even run 1/4 mile. Yep, you read that right. I hated it. After my senior volleyball season ended, I got into running. It’s still a love-hate relationship, but I sure am glad I’m in it.
- I’m apparently good at school, but I don’t really like it. Actually, part of me kind of hates it. I don’t enjoy going to classes, spending all day at school, then coming home to do more school work. I never have. I would much rather have a full-time job so I could be making money. You gotta do what you gotta do, I suppose. About the being “good at it” thing, I graduated Salutatorian of my class in high school with a GPA of 4.18 (weighted). Considering there were less than 50 people in my class, coming in second wasn’t really a huge deal. I must admit though, I was pretty proud of my GPA, and I am thankful that it got me the scholarship that I now have with ASU. I work hard in school. I may work hard for the wrong reasons- so I can finish and get out, but I work hard nonetheless.
- I will probably be obsessed with young adult books until I die. The intense love that I have for The Hunger Games series and the Divergent series is absolutely ridiculous. I even went through a Twilight phase (I am ashamed to admit that I read the series 4 times). I am also of course a Potterhead. I grew up with Harry Potter, reading the books and watching the movies as they came out. Yes, I was one of those people who were helplessly lost and possibly shed a tear when the last movie came out. Thankfully, the Games and Divergent snapped me out of it. I have read the Games twice and I am currently reading the Divergent series- I’m sure I’ll re-read this series at least two more time. #nerdalert #cantstopwontstop
- I got voted most photogenic in high school. I believe this photo begs to differ.
In my defense, this picture was taken about 4 or 5 years ago
- I have a raging sweet tooth. If you ever see me say no to dessert, that means something is wrong. I love, love, love dessert.
This is a picture from the first time my friends and I went to Zoyo. There’s only 4 of us. We clearly have a problem
I think that’s enough for today!
I hope you all have a great Wednesday! 🙂
Tell me some basics about YOU!