Hey there! I hope your week is going well. It’s time for another What I Did on Wednesday post!
My posts this week have been mostly in list form. I promise I’ll get back to some paragraphs sooner or later!
- I slept in yesterday and it was glorious. I woke up a little before 8 and ended up laying in bed until a little before 9. Lazy lazy! I woke up and completed a two mile run, followed by some planking and some squats.
- My dad made pancakes for breakfast! They were super yummy. I enjoyed mine topped with peanut butter with some strawberries on the side. Totally forgot to take a picture because I was so hungry.
- After I showered, I settled down to “do homework.” I actually ended up getting super distracted with blog stuff and camera shopping. Oops. I did eventually get around to some homework, although I didn’t get as much done as I should have.
- My dad picked these flowers from our yard! They’re so pretty and smell even better than they look.
- Lunch time rolled around and I had more of my baked flounder. Still loving it!
- It was sunny when I went to school around 2:30, but by the time I left, it was cloudy and windy! On the way home, I actually had to put my windshield wipers on high speed the whole time! It was crazy. I barely made it back to my car before it started raining. It sure was nice to get some weather like this.
- When I got home, I read (homework) for a while. My dinner was leftover pancakes because I was really hungry and too lazy to make anything! Clearly I was pretty unmotivated yesterday 🙂
- After working on homework for a while, I convinced Ben to take me out for froyo. I had cake batter with peanut butter, peanut butter chips, sprinkles, waffle cones, and animal cookies.
- After Ben dropped me off, I worked on more homework and looked into job applications for the summer.
That’s about it! Not a very eventful Wednesday, but at least I got to relax a bit 🙂
Did you do anything fun Wednesday?