- I’m finally getting into a groove at work. I really feel like I know what I’m doing (for the most part). I’m glad that I’m finally feeling comfortable with my managers and coworkers. Leaving my comfort zone turned out to be a good thing after all!
- Ben and I have lots of outings planned today because we’re both off work! One of those outings is to a local donut shop that been has been raving about! I haven’t had a donut in ages so I’m excited to try it.
- Homemade milkshakes are also on the agenda today. Looks like we’ll be in sugar comas tonight!
- If I’m being honest, I’m struggling with blogging (as if you haven’t noticed). When I started the blog, I had no idea how much time it would take to type up one post. I was able to put work into it for a while, but this stage in my life has me on a busy and inconsistent schedule. I typically type up my posts the night before, but working until 10 or 10:30 PM isn’t allowing me to do that. I’m going to stick with it, but bear with me for the next month or two. I’m still trying to get the hang of it and find my place in the “blog world.”
- Speaking of blogging, I STILL haven’t gotten a camera. This is a perfect example of how much I hate spending money. I’ve had the camera that I want picked out for months, but I still haven’t been able to bring myself to buy it.
- Something is wrong with my summer school’s website. I have homework due tomorrow night, so I hope it’s resolved by then!
- Father’s Day is Sunday! I’m going to go looking for my dad’s present at some point today. I have to work Sunday which is kind of a bummer, but at least I’ll get to be home for a little while.
- My workouts have been better this week! I’ve just been making myself workout, even when I’m tired. Sure enough, it wakes me up and makes me feel better immediately. I even went to the gym!
- I think that’s it for today. Have a great weekend, I’ll catch ya Monday!