Hey there! I know it’s the weekend, but I wanted to do a quick recap of my workouts from last week since I didn’t do it Monday. As most of you know, I was on vacation last week and the beginning of this week, so these workouts may look a little unfamiliar!
- Monday- Jillian Michaels’ Yoga Meltdown Level 1 (14,867 steps)
- Tuesday- 10 minute ab workout (10,571 steps)
- Wednesday- 30 minute “Squat Party” workout (13,371 steps)
- Thursday- Rest (?? steps)
- Friday- 2.2 mile run/walk (10,000+ steps)
- Saturday- Rest (?? steps)
- Sunday- 2.2 mile run/walk, 3+ mile beach walk (20,389 steps)
FYI- I did not do any yoga while I was on vacation, so very little (if any) progress was made!
The last photo is my sad attempt at raising a foot off the ground! Holy cow, it’s hard! I thought it would be so easy when I decided I wanted to try it, but apparently my back isn’t strong enough yet! I’m starting to wonder if I’ll ever get that foot up!
I seem to be at a stand-still with crow. I’ve started to move my hands further out to the side in order to begin straightening my arms. So far, not much has happened. In time, I suppose!
I’m actually making progress with lizard! I didn’t notice until I was typing up this post, but my forearm is a lot closer to the ground than it has been!