Hey guys! I don’t usually post on a Sunday, but this is a special occasion! My fellow #SweatPink sister Michelle from Diary of a Pole Addict nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thanks Michelle!
*P.S.* Michelle nominated me for this award TWO MONTHS ago and I JUST saw it on my email now! Sincere apologies to you Michelle for seeing this so late!!! Thank you for nominating me, and I PROMISE to check my email more often 😉 *
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Display the Liebster Award and the rules.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Write 11 facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers).
6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
My questions from Michelle:
1. If you could add another limb/appendage to your body – what would it be?
Oh boy, this is a tough one! I guess I would say another arm! Between work/school/blogging, it sure could help my multi-tasking skills!
2. If you had to choose one food to eat everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. I rarely go a day without it as it is, so this isn’t a far jump for me!
3. What is your best habit?
Hmmm…I would say that my best habit is being active 6 out of 7 days a week. I don’t always do intense exercises, but I try to get in some sort of activity every day, whether it be from work/walking/running/exercise/yoga/etc. I just don’t feel right when I don’t get moving, so I’ve made a habit out of it.
4. What was the last film you watched?
I honestly can’t remember the last movie that I watched! The last one that I remember seeing is Guardians of the Galaxy! I really liked the movie and thought it put a funny twist on the classic Marvel movies.
5. If you had to choose between strawberry flavoured hands or an orange flavoured tongue, which would you choose and why?
Strawberry flavored hands!! I wouldn’t want an orange flavored tongue because I wouldn’t want to taste it all the time. If my hands were strawberry flavored, I could just taste it whenever I wanted to! 🙂
6. What would your autobiography be titled?
“Diary of an Introvert” or something along those lines. My best friend and I always joke about ourselves as introverts. Something as simple as going to school and interacting with people for a few hours is exhausting! I would share the struggles and the humor that come with being an introvert!
7. If you could have any job in the world (including one you made up) what would it be?
Honestly, I think that I would blog! It might sound a little lame or cheesy, but I would love to be able to make a living blogging and writing. I would be able to stay home with my (future) kiddos, connect with awesome people, and be a part of this awesome community!
8. If you were a super-hero, what would be your main ability?
Probably super speed! I wouldn’t want to be super speedy all of the time, but I wouldn’t mind it at work and while I’m doing homework! I could get a lot more done!
9. If you could fly (like a bird) – where would be the first place you went?
I would go somewhere tropical first! I’m not really a “beach girl,” but I miss it because I haven’t been in so long. I’m thinking somewhere in the Bahamas!
10. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
This would literally change daily depending on my moods. Overall, I’d say something mellow since I’m a pretty quiet and shy person. A specific song isn’t coming to mind right now!
11. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you recently?
I have recently been complimented on my work effort at work. It’s always nice to know that you’re appreciated and that hard work doesn’t go unnoticed!
11 Facts about me:
1. I was born in the small(ish) town of Conroe, Texas- but moved out to Phoenix, AZ when I was 9 years old.
2. I really, really, really love chocolate. It is a serious addiction. I eat it in some form every single day. It’s just fantastic.
3. I was the Salutatorian of my high school class. This meant that I had to give a speech at graduation, in front of hundreds of people. I was TERRIFIED, but of course I survived!
4. I am a highly anxious person. I am almost always worried or stressed about something. It is definitely NOT something to be proud of or brag about. It’s something that I have been working on for quite a while, and probably will continue working on for my whole life.
5. I have three dogs, all little West Highland Terriors. None of them are very well trained, and therefore they tend to drive us crazy from time to time. However, they all have their own hilarious personalities and we wouldn’t trade them for the world!
6. I live with my parents, and will probably live with them until either I get married or they kick me out! 🙂
7. I don’t get sick very often, but when I do, I’m down for the count. It’s like my body saves up allllll the sickness it can and then BAM! It just throws it at me all at once. I am currently sick and feel like all of my energy has been completely drained.
8. I have a serious procrastination problem. I don’t really like to admit it, and I’m not even sure how it happens, but somehow everything always ends up getting put off until the very last minute! Call it busyness, call it laziness- whatever it is, it’s a problem!
9. I have one tattoo (a cross on my ankle). I want more, but I’m so wishy washy that I can’t decide what I want the next one to be. Speaking of being wishy washy…
10. I have a hard time making decisions, especially when put on the spot. It’s largely due to fear of making the wrong decision, and partially due to me being an over-thinker.
11. I am a born-again Christian! I believe that Jesus Christ came, lived, died, and rose again and that through Him I am saved!
Andrea at Andrea’s Lens
Jason at Must Love Jogs
Jared at JaredRexClark
Jess at PugRunAholic
My questions for you guys:
- If you could be a character from any movie, who would you be?
- Who inspired you to start blogging?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- If you had to incorporate one food into every single meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
- What is the number one “to-do” on your bucket-list?
- What is your best habit?
- Which do you prefer: computer or television?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What was the last workout you completed?
- Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Have a great Sunday!