Happy Monday! Today is the start of my half marathon training! Wish me luck!
- Monday- 30 minutes of advanced strength yoga, P90X Ab Ripper X (6,345 steps)
- Tuesday- Jillian Michaels’ Extreme Shed and Shred Level 1 workout (45 minutes) (12,703 steps)
- Wednesday- 1 mile run (9:31), 30 minutes of advanced strength yoga (12,709 steps)
- Thursday- Jillian Michaels’ Extreme Shed and Shred Level 2 workout (45 minutes), P90X Ab Ripper X (21,609 steps)
- Friday- 1 mile walk, 30 minutes of advanced strength yoga (9,713 steps)
- Saturday- 1 hour of intermediate relaxation yoga (15,943 steps)
- Sunday- Rest (2,151 steps)
I did a lot better on steps most days last week! Unfortunately I woke up Saturday morning with a nasty cold and was not able to do a Jillian Michaels’ workout as planned. I did an hour of glorious relaxation yoga and tried to rest my body as much as possible before I had to head to work. I tried to take it pretty easy this past weekend, and I think my body appreciated it!
IT CLICKED! I honestly have no idea how this happened, but I’m SO thankful that it did! I’m not gonna lie, it kills my back to do this, but I’ve just been so excited that I’ve been doing it all the time now! My next goal is to lift my left leg, because so far I can only lift the right. When I try the left, I just collapse as soon as my foot leaves the ground!
Still quite stuck here…as usual!
I probably actually could have grabbed my foot this week! Still working on straightening that leg.
King Pigeon (Full)
Unfortunately you can’t really tell because of the angle, but I got my hand further back along the strap.
King Dancer (Full)
Pretty much the same as last week.
I think that bow looks better! I believe my chest is higher up off of the ground and my arms are extended a bit more than last week.
Woohoo! I’m loving my plow progress this week! As soon as I can tell myself to get up onto the tops of my shoulders, I think I’ll be there!
Overall, I’m happy about the progress I’ve made this week. It just goes to show that you can’t let a little frustration get you down.
Have a good day!
P.S.- Like my new pants?? 🙂